terça-feira, 24 de março de 2009

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday my friend, and thanks for sparing or time,
trying to convince me i´m someone cool,
even if i´m sure i´m just that regular (boring) guy,
who tried his best, but still didn´t ring any bells.
THanks! I´m surelly not the best on keeping promises,
but i say i´ll try at my best to help your overcome the so called *flex fingers* problems.
And solemny swear that I hate the kind that gave you those traumas,
but when you miss them I´d say okie dokie pally, it´s gonna be alright.
as I try to convince you that, well, life is about:
farting around,
not getting totally sad,
booze,
little money, huge bills,
the same old gray city,
some uncertain relationship,
that may end (not with a bang!),
and specially how-no-to-get-totally-bored-while-checking-this b-o-oring-list-of-what-makes-you-bored.
And you surelly won´t go to Canada
and you´ll surelly´ll have children (at least 5 or 7)
And surelly well set up some retro session of Smackdown VS Raw on 2015

in the meanwhile, Burn bright, Burn Strong!

Happy Birthday